The Oh, So Selfish was made with you in mind. Whether you’re new to self-care or you feel like a pro, enjoy getting to know yourself more through mental, physical, and spiritual exploration. Focus on the 5 senses to understand the place of self-care in your life. This journal speaks directly to you, making mental-health understandable and applicable to all readers. We are reclaiming our time to focus inwards, even it’s just for 10 minutes a day! You put so much time into others! You deserve to put as much time in getting to know your needs, desires, and challenges.
You can look forward to:
- A fillable e-journal experience that is compatible with smart mobile devices. 📒
- A person-centered approach to self-care, influenced by evidence-based, promising and mindfulness mental-health practices. 🧠
- An opportunity to explore self-care and various solutions to prioritizing it.🧖🏾♀️
- An opportunity for emotional exploration —find out what drives & fulfills you. 🎯
- A look at exploring self-care and wellness from a wholistic perspective, encompassing: mental, physical and spiritual fitness. 🧘🏽♀️
- Activities and prompts to help you build your self-care skills. 💭
What people are saying about Oh, So Selfish!
I read the book and it was amazing. I was filling it out and I’m excited to find out new things about myself. I love putting me first. I’m going to print out the copy that I bought for my daughter so that she can complete it!
On "Oh, So Selfish: Educational E-Workbook and Journal" - I loved it!!! I loved the structure of it and honestly the first time I did it time flew by. I was doing talk to text and I was talking for almost an hour! I guess I had a lot on my mind that I wasn’t aware of! It was also really validating of the things that I already do for self-care but it also made me realize that I don’t really talk about my problems because I am home alone most of the week!
On Oh, So Selfish: Educational E-Workbook and Journal - Hey Hey!! It’s been really good! I’ve always struggled with writing out things because I was never confident in my writing due to my lack of vocabulary. Using the journal motivated me to just write down something, anything. Especially, with the questions being asked!! Starting my workout journey and journal journey together has benefitted me!!! I genuinely appreciate you for taking your time to deliver something useful and it’s easier because it’s right on my phone, I write in it at any moment 💕💕💕💕.
*Oh, So Selfish is not a substitute for mental health services or medical advice